WASP

Uri

Avid Member
I found a large wasp circling my chameleon cage how do I kill it without A getting stung and B harming my chameleon or plants. It’s definitely too big for my cham to even attempt eating it

The problem is it’s chilling right on my chams lights like a moth to a lamp it’s trying to stick itself to my heat bulb

Sounds like the wasp has the upper hand😄
He really does I have a plan of attack tho once I put on as many layers as possible I will carefully turn off the cam lights and turn on a light in another room and spray it down over there once it goes there

I would not spray it

Chances are, sooner or later, he'll get too close/ between the lamp and reflector ( I'm assuming it's a T5)
It is too hot for them, the heat will take its toll and he will be no more
(Speaking from experience here)

I would not spray it

Chances are, sooner or later, he'll get too close/ between the lamp and reflector ( I'm assuming it's a T5)
It is too hot for them, the heat will take its toll and he will be no more
(Speaking from experience here)
It’s a bit late I lured it into another room and sprayed it down and witnessed the horrifying sight of a wasp angrily charging at me before the last second dropping disoriented giving me the change to step on it.

I definitely stressed my Cham with my skittish motions near its cage but I took care of it using myself as human bait and I hope he sleeps soundly tonight because I won’t with that horrifying image engraved in my mind

The wasp scared my chameleon as much as it did me due to its sheer size I have a camera and it first he went into hunt mode before he realized how big it was and then went into his leaves to retreat and if the wasp got near he went on the other side of the cage

The wasp scared my chameleon as much as it did me due to its sheer size I have a camera and it first he went into hunt mode before he realized how big it was and then went into his leaves to retreat and if the wasp got near he went on the other side of the cage
Yeah, bees are not so bad,at least you know thier going to die if they sting you but a wasp can get you numerous times and fly away laughing.😨

Back
Top Bottom