Wanna play a game?

CamoChameleonsHuman

Chameleon Enthusiast
687474703a2f2f692e696d6775722e636f6d2f42667a3048506a2e6a7067.jpeg

First person to correctly guess what's in the box will receive a prize. No clues except the box itself. Must live in continental US, Canada, or Mexico to play.
20190703_111654.jpg

My serious vote though I’m going to say snake..species Brazilian rainbow boa. Pretty much a shot in the dark haha but I just want to participate :)

@Beman you have officially won a Panther Chameleon sticker!!! Please PM me your address and I will send it out!
YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY I love stickers!!!!!!!!!! I never win anything....

I would like to thank the forum... and its members that put up with me on a daily basis. I would like to thank the sticker company for creating a fine piece of art for me to display proudly. And lastly I would like to thank my family that deals with my Chameleon addiction.

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY I love stickers!!!!!!!!!! I never win anything....

I would like to thank the forum... and its members that put up with me on a daily basis. I would like to thank the sticker company for creating a fine piece of art for me to display proudly. And lastly I would like to thank my family that deals with my Chameleon addiction.
I ordered 2! Got them from Rainbowmealworms with the crickets. So we will have a matching stickers to show our friendship between chameleons forever! Or until the sticker fades cuz it's going on the back of my truck window.

Back
Top Bottom