Wanna play a game?

I GOT MY STICKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU JEREMY!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT!

IMG_3554.JPG

So I found the holy grail of Chameleon stickers. What do you guys think? Do you like the more realistic stickers or more of the colorful playful ones? View attachment 238924View attachment 238925View attachment 238926
Ok so I was just checking on my subscription with rainbowmealworms because I added a couple of those stickers that you hot because I figured what's a few extra dollars for some cute stickers, right? WRONG. Just from adding 2 stickers it increased my shipping from $7 to $37??? Did this happen to you???

Ok so I was just checking on my subscription with rainbowmealworms because I added a couple of those stickers that you hot because I figured what's a few extra dollars for some cute stickers, right? WRONG. Just from adding 2 stickers it increased my shipping from $7 to $37??? Did this happen to you???
Ummmm no. I bought 200 4 week old crickets and 2 stickers shipping was like $7.45 how many stickers you buying!?!?

Ummmm no. I bought 200 4 week old crickets and 2 stickers shipping was like $7.45 how many stickers you buying!?!?
I only added 2 stickers!!! I just removed them from my cart and shipping went back to normal, so I tried putting them back in the cart and shipping stayed at just around $7. Very weird. I clearly overreacted, but also I'm submitting my payment right now so that the error doesnt happen again when my auto pay goes through lol

Back
Top Bottom