Walker...

maxttu

Is about to be a daddy! Member Biffle has a few eggs from the Walker (Texas Ranger's Ranger line) x Winnie (Screameleons SoKool line) clutch and his eggs are pipping 1st! Hopefully mine will follow shortly!

Eggs:

ju2yjape.jpg

Walker:

e5apemeq.jpg

uhyzatah.jpg

SoKool (pics property of Screameleons):

a8uvadad.jpg

ujeqavas.jpg

Keep your eyes peeled open for these killer Ambanjas!

oooo how exciting! those will for sure be killer ambanjas

Very exciting! I've been checking for weeks in hopes that I had some action! Lol. Jason just texted today that his eggs are pipping. Hope I'm soon!

Congratulate Walker and give him a big dubia from me. Tell Him I am waiting to see the kids.:D:D:D

Will do, Laurie! Super stoked!!

They haven't come out yet, they are still pipping... I'm expecting them to be out by tomorrow morning. I'll keep you updated!

They haven't come out yet, they are still pipping... I'm expecting them to be out by tomorrow morning. I'll keep you updated!

Woot! I can't believe that you'll have my 1st round of Walker kids before me! Lol

My ancient Chinese secret is.......

I play baby Einstein videos on loop playback 24-7 for the eggs. My babies are hatched with the mentality of a 4 year old.

Jason

Awww congrats guys and to daddy Walker! That's awesome! He's adorable and who wouldn't want a Walker Jr. or even.. Walkerette?!?!?! Hahaha! Congrats again! :D

Back
Top Bottom