Vladamir's New House!!! Pics!

Gregor

Finished building it today and so far is looks like lil Vlad loves it!!! At least I hope so.

Here are a few pics, let me know what you all think!!

Vlad0012.jpg

Vlad0022.jpg

Vlad003.jpg

Vlad004.jpg

You can see her crawling on the twine in that last pic :)

you could use a bunch more vines and branches both vertically and horizontally. Also, I notice you have two dome lights? What are u using for UVB? What are the pipes for and what are the covered with?

you could use a bunch more vines and branches both vertically and horizontally. Also, I notice you have two dome lights? What are u using for UVB? What are the pipes for and what are the covered with?

2 Dome lights = 1 60 watt basking bulb just to raise the temp a few degrees to hit 80-81 during the day in the basking spot. The other is my 5.0 UVB coil buld which I am changing ASAP. I'm getting the tube bulb that is suggested in the blogs and what not.

As for Vines, Yes I will be getting a lot more, This cage is monstrous compared to the old one and everything just looks so smal inside of it.

The pipes are just decoration / branches wrapped in twine, nothing special.

I think it looks good! Once you add more vines and branches and the pothos fills in it will be perfect! I've used twine in my smaller cages you may have to change the twine every few months but that's no big deal the chameleons I used it with liked climbing on it.

If you plan on getting a linear bulb in the next day or two you could just ditch the coil bulb now.

Back
Top Bottom