Viserion, The "Ice Dragon" :)

Sadly, no. I did look up the list of vendors from the show and I THINK I have an idea of who the seller was. I'm going to research into it because he did mention that he had Viserion from a hatchling and he has Viserion's parents so I think it is safe to assume he breeds. I just need more hours in a day to do the research lol.

Sadly, no. I did look up the list of vendors from the show and I THINK I have an idea of who the seller was. I'm going to research into it because he did mention that he had Viserion from a hatchling and he has Viserion's parents so I think it is safe to assume he breeds. I just need more hours in a day to do the research lol.
Oh I get that !!. The days go much to fast .

I think his breeder is from the Virginia area, if I am correct.
My son has just a week left of summer brake . I think I cry every year he go's back to school . The time just go's much to fast .

Wait until you have grandbabies! I can't tell you how fast time truly goes by.

Have you considered that he was? He was eating crickets and dubias. He has twice intentionally avoided the worms.

I understand you are trying to be helpful however your "help" is beginning to frustrate me because not only do you change what you suggest, but you are not reading or paying attention to every detail of each of my posts. Twice I have posted videos that I can tell by your suggestions that you did not watch. I posted a video of Viserion eating and outright avoiding worms a couple days ago.

I welcome advice but I don't welcome condescending posts nor "help" from someone who isn't paying attention to prior details. Another example: you said I shouldn't have held Proteus in my lap. There was clearly a picture not long after that post showing Proteus in a carrier, in my lap. If you wish to help, please begin at post #1 and read each detail/ look at each picture/ watch each video. Thanks.

Edit: Here is one of the videos you missed.

I'm very sorry you find my helping you out of the goodness of my heart frustrating because you feel I didn't read every word of your numerous posts nor watch your videos. I found your posts and pictures both confusing, incomplete and disorganized. I find it rather much that you expect, nay, demand everyone who offers you help to read every word you write and watch every video you post.

I'm sorry, but I just don't have time for that. I'll make sure to not offer my assistance or experience to those who feel frustrated by advice they don't want to hear.

There is a reason why experienced keepers get fed up with helping novices.

Back
Top Bottom