Viserion, The "Ice Dragon" :)

Please, for all that are just reading this thread, I politely ask that yesterday's drama please be dropped and not rehashed (as instructed by the moderators). We have moved on. I appreciate it. This thread is about my chameleon :love: Thank you!

This will be my last post giving any attention to what is in the past and serves no purpose for my baby boy.

Anyway, if he sleeps in the same spot tonight that he did last night, I can get a good picture. He hasn't quite decided on his favorite spots just yet. If he sleeps in middle of the umbrella, it will be a no-go :( (this time, that is)

Anyway, if he sleeps in the same spot tonight that he did last night, I can get a good picture. He hasn't quite decided on his favorite spots just yet. If he sleeps in middle of the umbrella, it will be a no-go :( (this time, that is)
That's where Septiceye sleep . Frances moves all over this week it's been the same spot .

Proteus is still trying different spots. He is doing better with the schedule we have him on, but the second those lights are out, he lays down and closes those adorable little eyes :)

In other news, Viserion decided to snuggle up right by the door out in the open! It's dark because obviously no flash, but Viserion says night night :notworthy:
20170830_185251-1.jpg

Update on Viserion :) He is doing wonderful and eats like a champ! We have had 3 poops, 3 urates (the first had a tinge of yellow on part of it, the second two have been solid white (y)), and one sperm plug. He has adjusted to the light timer well and is in his pj's as soon as the lights are out. He walks into his mistings and we see him swallowing while showering.
Today is his first vet appointment. He pooped late yesterday so I don't think the vet can use it to test for parasites, but I saved it and refrigerated it just in case. If not, I will ask for a tube to take home and drop off at the vet next time he goes.
He has also learned what the morning routine is. Smart little booger sits in his eating spot waiting for his meal like a kid sitting at a dinner table waiting for cake lol. He hasn't shown any irritation and actually is doing well with me hovering to check on him and his viv all the time.
Poor guy, this is going to be a tough day on him. I woke up to see him display his "zebra stripes" when I opened his viv. Then I noticed he has shed spots on his tail and spine so I know he is uncomfortable. He ate well (we are now on large feeders; we were using the smalls and mediums we had bought for Proteus) and he is moving around just fine. It will get interesting in a few hours when I have to usher him into his travel carrier! Prayers appreciated I come out with all 10 digits :p
We have had one issue this week... the electronic timer that came with our still brand new Climist decided to go out. I don't even want to bother with Climist and warranty issues. I have heard horror stories of what a pain they can be. So, we are turning it on every 2 hours by hand and getting a new timer this evening to use instead. Here is a picture from this morning. Here's to hoping his vet gives him a clean bill of health! (And we all survive our master's moodiness)
20170902_090626-1.jpg

I want to share this as I am not proud of my previous behavior. I have sent this to Miss. Janet. To all involved and witnessed, I apologize.
Screenshot_2017-09-02-13-47-27.png

I forgot to add that we all have our bad days, me included. (I've not been at my best since Hurricane Harvey blew by me and left me a migraine from Hell that just won't go away.) Janet
Oh I understand. I also suffer from migraines and I know what hell they are. I hope you feel better.
I was just too emotional to be rational.

I am getting Viserion's carrier ready. He is a good 6 feet away but I swear he is giving me stink eye from afar. Oh boy, this is going to be challenging to say the least.

I am getting Viserion's carrier ready. He is a good 6 feet away but I swear he is giving me stink eye from afar. Oh boy, this is going to be challenging to say the least.

Do it fast and cover him up completely so he is in the dark. A dark towel works. Talk to the vet first before you uncover him. The vet tech does not need a weight on him before you have discussed everything with the vet. As soon as the vet has examined him, put him right back in the dark crate. The faster you do these stressful things with them, the better.

Back
Top Bottom