Video of our Chameleon room

Dez

Chamalot Chameleons
This is one bedroom of the home dedicated to our chameleons. We will be moving in a few months and I hope to have a nice set up outside in the Florida sun.

We also raise crickets in this room.. as well as silkworms but I was unable to film it this time around

In this room we have 2 male veilds, 1 male jacksons, 1 male carpet, 2 male ambiobe panthers and 2 female panther, one whos cage is still on the nesting bin.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2yOB5CeFgec

VERY NICE!!!

Is Dez the number of chams you have?!

Very very cool. You don't see that in many Zoos! Good job!

The tank with water in the corner, is that for misting or dripping?

Again, nice setup.

The water from the tank gets pumped to the ceiling and then down to sprayers in each cage.

It will rain for about 45 seconds and then drip for about 30 seconds after the pump stops and the pressure goes down.

The pump is set to go off about every 2 hours during the day

We also use a hand sprayer

When we get our set up outside, Id like to set it up to go off for longer than 45 seconds

and ha ha no Dez is my name :) We are looking for a female carpet chameleon to add to the collection. I also have some panther eggs in incubation

Wow

That is dedication!! I don't even have enough room for my kids much less anymore critters. Thats amazing.. That water system is very cool.. and the veiled is beautiful..

Thats a very cool little cham room really nice but your in florida cant you just keep them outside like 9 months outta the year hahaha :D

That is dedication!! I don't even have enough room for my kids much less anymore critters. Thats amazing.. That water system is very cool.. and the veiled is beautiful..

Thanks the veiled is Daigan my first chameleon. Ive had him for about 2 years now. Don't tell my other chams, but he is my favorite :)

I don't have any human children.. just the animal variety

cant the chameleons see eachother???

All the cages have barriers in between them so they can't look right into each others cage.

Thats a very cool little cham room really nice but your in florida cant you just keep them outside like 9 months outta the year hahaha :D

Yes thats the plan when we get our new place. We are looking for a house with a nice yard just for the chameleons. It will save on electricity because no need for UVB lights when you have the sun. Better for them too. I can't wait!

We have big plans :D

Back
Top Bottom