veiled on the ground

They told me she would need the liquid calcium every day for the rest of her life.

Definitely not true. This would not make sense for a chameleon getting the proper gutloaded feeders and the correct lighting. This is done to help a chameleon that has had issues due to husbandry shortfalls, once they are corrected the extra calcium would not be needed. It is done to get them back to the place they need to be, not to keep them there.

Definitely not true. This would not make sense for a chameleon getting the proper gutloaded feeders and the correct lighting. This is done to help a chameleon that has had issues due to husbandry shortfalls, once they are corrected the extra calcium would not be needed. It is done to get them back to the place they need to be, not to keep them there.
Thank you! I'm having troubles judging when to stop the liquid calcium.

Got her a laying bin. She's pissed that I was moving her stuff, she's hiding in the plant.

Attachments

• IMG_0743.JPG
    IMG_0743.JPG
    224 KB · Views: 247
I haven't updated in a while. She's doing awesome. No lingering side effects. She climbs with the best of them now. She still surprises me at how quick she can climb. She's still Miss Grumpy Pants. But I love her. She's so awesome.
I'm still doing the liquid calcium every night.

She's not indicated in anyway that's she's going to lay eggs anytime soon. But I still have the laying bin in there with her.

Thank you again for all y'all have done for me and this little stinker.

Attachments

• IMG_0882.JPG
    IMG_0882.JPG
    321.1 KB · Views: 225
  • IMG_0883.JPG
    IMG_0883.JPG
    306.1 KB · Views: 246
  • IMG_2619.jpeg
    IMG_2619.jpeg
    208.1 KB · Views: 258
  • IMG_2620.jpeg
    IMG_2620.jpeg
    203.8 KB · Views: 221
  • IMG_2617.jpeg
    IMG_2617.jpeg
    226.8 KB · Views: 209
Good job, Definitely still grumpy!

I think she might always be grumpy lol. She calms down after we give her the liquid calcium. She hates it. But I understand why. She doesn't like being held still, of course. Once you let her roam around in your hand or up your arm, she goes back to her normal green color.

I just had to get pics of her like that. Her colors are so pretty.

Y'all see the window that's behind her cage? I'm thinking of moving her into the kitchen on top of my pantry. I'm afraid that window is to cold for her, now that it's winter. There's a mirror above my pantry, will that freak her out? What do y'all think?

Y'all see the window that's behind her cage? I'm thinking of moving her into the kitchen on top of my pantry. I'm afraid that window is to cold for her, now that it's winter. There's a mirror above my pantry, will that freak her out? What do y'all think?
No mirror

Back
Top Bottom