veiled on the ground

So I've been wondering when we should stop giving it to her. She just about climbs like a pro. I watched her completely turn around on a skinny branch and she didn't slip at all. I was so proud!

So I've been wondering when we should stop giving it to her. She just about climbs like a pro. I watched her completely turn around on a skinny branch and she didn't slip at all. I was so proud!

I would think if you gave your vet a call, they'd answer this one over the phone, rather than make you come in and pay for an office visit.

I just called my vet out of curiosity. They told me she would need the liquid calcium every day for the rest of her life. Idk if this is right or not. But I guess we will do that.

I live in Greenhill, Alabama. Northwest side
I’ll try to find an exotics vet for you. If I find one, you can call ahead to ask if they have experience with chams, and if they do, you can ask for a quote so you know how much you’re in the hole for.

Here’s some from a google maps search

Attachments

• 25915D08-9E6D-4395-A84F-8844C7C2A416.png
    25915D08-9E6D-4395-A84F-8844C7C2A416.png
    1 MB · Views: 186
The ones that see reptiles around here said they didn't know much about chams. My regular vet sees reptiles. They're the ones that told me she has to do liquid calcium every day for the rest of her life. But idk if that seems right.

@Brodybreaux25 You previously told Kali not to start a new thread, so we could keep track of her progress. Do you think her question about how long to continue calcium might get more traction if she started a new thread? Surely, someone on the forum has beaten MBD, and could relate their experience. They might be ignoring this thread, at this point though.

The new owner threads aren't always super interesting reading, for veterans, as I'm sure you know. People with the answers might look right over her question.

@Brodybreaux25 You previously told Kali not to start a new thread, so we could keep track of her progress. Do you think her question about how long to continue calcium might get more traction if she started a new thread? Surely, someone on the forum has beaten MBD, and could relate their experience. They might be ignoring this thread, at this point though.

The new owner threads aren't always super interesting reading, for veterans, as I'm sure you know. People with the answers might look right over her question.
Good idea, go for it! I hadn’t realized she diddnt get an answer yet...

Back
Top Bottom