veiled on the ground

I'm trying to find a smaller umbrella plant so I can keep both for him.

I have a corn plant in there now. I'm going to keep both. I wanted a bigger umbrella but the other ones they had were huuuuuge. And wouldn't fit in there even if I trimmed it.

My husband is going to bring home some wire tie things for the branches. I'll get everything in there then, and I'll post a pic on how it turns out.

This is so addictive and super fun trying to get her home together.

I went in there just now and she was upside down getting crickets. I laughed at her. Here's the pic.

Attachments

• IMG_0542.JPG
    IMG_0542.JPG
    229.5 KB · Views: 151
Honestly seeing her on the ground in that cage isn’t a very big surprise. Nobody here was trying to be rude they all really care for chameleons. If that’s the only cage you can have right now (which I’m not sure why) You should add a TON of branches with vines but the chameleon can’t stay in there for very long

Looking so much better then when you started. Keep up the good work and can't wait to see how it looks when it's done.

Also I HIGHLY doubt Petco is the only pet store near you, turn on location services and type pet stores near me I think you may be surprised of all the places you didn’t know excited in your town

Honestly seeing her on the ground in that cage isn’t a very big surprise. Nobody here was trying to be rude they all really care for chameleons. If that’s the only cage you can have right now (which I’m not sure why) You should add a TON of branches with vines but the chameleon can’t stay in there for very long

I think you missed the newer posts. About 2 above this yours you can see the work getting done.

@Kali11 please stay on this thread so we have a solid record of your improvement. You are a successful turnaround story from start to finish so far.
Ok I'll stay on here :) thank you. I need to be used as an example for sure! As what happens when you're not educated enough and what can go wrong

I added a vine I got. But she was hissing at me the whole time and trying to bite the vine. I didn't want to keep stressing her out so that's as good as I got it for right now.
Also, I saw her basking with her mouth open earlier. I've read some people say its normal. I've read some people say its bad. I know they open their mouth to regulate temps.

Attachments

• IMG_0556.JPG
    IMG_0556.JPG
    306 KB · Views: 118
I added a vine I got. But she was hissing at me the whole time and trying to bite the vine. I didn't want to keep stressing her out so that's as good as I got it for right now.
Also, I saw her basking with her mouth open earlier. I've read some people say its normal. I've read some people say its bad. I know they open their mouth to regulate temps.

It's when they're not basking and they're gaping that you want to start to get concerned! As long as she doesn't have excess saliva and isn't making a wheezing sounds, I think she's probably all right (y)

Back
Top Bottom