Veiled Clutch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaity

So this is a bit early, but I have a Gravid Veiled who is going to lay soon. Her old owner said she was breed twice and layed a clutch of 50+ eggs and I really don't want to freeze them :( but I don't want 30-40 or even 50 babies. So I was wondering if anybody would be interested some of the eggs. I only want to keep about 12 of them. I can't take care of 50 babies... I would be willing to hatch them and raise them for a few weeks wich would not do you much good so it's what ever you preffer.

I really don't know anything about breeding/babies etc, but if I was u I would get a few tupperware containers and fill them (not all the way) with vermiculite that way as u carefully remove the eggs from the laying bin u can go ahead and put the ones u want in one container and put the rest in a few containers (say 5) that way your not moving them more than once- if someone wants some, u can give them the whole container and not cause any disruption. But again like I said, I know nothing about breeding or hatching babies I'm sure someone who does will chime in!!

Yes, I was planing on doing that with tupperware containers already. She hasn't even laid yet.. she has started kinda digging around the bottom of her cage and I have a laying bin all ready for her. I just wanted to get an idea of who might want eggs before she even laid them. I mean I have quite a while before they need to go. I actualy have about 6 containers just in case.

We will gladly take some of your eggs. We are just south of Tacoma, so, we're likely within an hour of you. I'll PM you.

your website is awesome.

i live in tacoma

i think well have to business in the future

cheers

brandon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom