Veiled chameleons spine has discoloration, weird orange lump and dried out spikes

When's your vet visit?
The silvadene cream can be used on a burn or bacteria or fungus...it just might not do much if it's a fungus or bacteria as I said.

It's quite likely that the spikes will fall off...don't pick at them though.

I told you...you can put silvadene cream on it. What kind of lotion are you thinking of?
Sorry must of went over my head and now that I think about it regular lotion wouldn't help but maybe aloa vera I know it's good for human burns but not sure about chameleons.

Silvadene/flamazine IS A BURN CREAM...and it's used for humans and chameleons and lots of other critters. Why are you asking for advice and then not taking it?

Isn’t all the land made of syrup?
Maple syrups not to popular in the west because its mass produced it Quebec/east but it's still sold here
Silvadene/flamazine IS A BURN CREAM...and it's used for humans and chameleons and lots of other critters. Why are you asking for advice and then not taking it?
Bruh chill I'm 14 I thought it was some prescription cream or something so calm down

K well I searched it up and it said pharmaceutical cream so I assumed u needed a prescription and brushed it over so I'll check my shoppers drug mart and see if they supply it. Thanks

I waited to see if anyone would mention the supplements. Recently there was a post in which we discussed the possibility that the Repashy Calcium with LoD may cause edema in some chams. My veiled Grumpy seems to get puffy eyes from it while Stella is fine. I only have my own observations to go by. While not as convenient as the all in one, I’ve chosen to go back to the 3 product supplement schedule, using the LoD only twice/month for D3 supplement as my vet recommended.

Back
Top Bottom