veiled chameleon colors?

sage is gourge!!! very very beutiful!! very wonderfull and sage is like under a bloodline name? and how long was sage at 2 months old? i think i change my mind of getting it from lllreptile and instead getting it from chameleon farms! when sage came did he come healthy and did well in his enviroment?

sage is gourge!!! very very beutiful!! very wonderfull and sage is like under a bloodline name? and how long was sage at 2 months old? i think i change my mind of getting it from lllreptile and instead getting it from chameleon farms! when sage came did he come healthy and did well in his enviroment?

Sage is the grandson of Logan and Oozle. https://www.chameleonforums.com/big-daddy-logan-75486/
I am a very experience veiled keeper and Sage was 7 weeks old when I got him. He was big for a 7 week-old baby weighing 8 grams (which is still a tiny little thing). I never measure but maybe 2 to 3 inches snout to vent. He was very well packed, had a fat little tummy and very friendly right out of the box. I picked him up early in the morning at my FedEx hub. I never allow my babies to have to ride the truck out to my house for delivery......that's to risky for me.

Back
Top Bottom