UVB prices

Anilr16

Man....it seems paying $20 bucks a bulb is a pain in the neck for each Chameleon. I just wanted to know, if anyone here knows another way to save some extra money and not spending 20 bucks each bulb? :I. I dont mean to sound cheap folks, but at these times, money is so scarce and my love for Chameleons is so high, I just wanted to know if their are any other places to purchase UVB bulbs for cheaper or any good alternatives???

only two chams for now cush. but babies are on the way:) and are the ixtures for the tubes expensive?

I would buy a 5.0 reptisun tube in the 24 in. or 36 in. size from LLL reptile, it will either be a little short, or a little big, depending on how you want it. You can find very cheap light fixtures for the UVB tubes at the Home Depot.

better yet, buy a cheap 48" double fixture for less than $10.00. Have it cover two or three cages. It's crazy, but you can buy a 48" fixture for less than any other.

better yet, buy a cheap 48" double fixture for less than $10.00. Have it cover two or three cages. It's crazy, but you can buy a 48" fixture for less than any other.

I use the 48" $9 home depot. I cannot tell you how much that saves me.

along with the 13.99 bulbs from LLL. :cool:

Back
Top Bottom