UV light ? Screen caging ?

Correct. Not comparing each other to each. JUST asking a question has anyone tested this thought without UV fully that's all nothing more nothing less.I never said i did use UV with all the chams we produced which was years ago just asked a question geeze.

No it probably won't get tested scientifically eitther.
No need to test if jumping off a bridge wil kill the average human because the answer has been proven otherwise and Is apparent.

Not at all. Forums are for talking about keeping ,breeding,raising etc etc. So all i asked was a few questions to what others think or have tested thats all nothing more or less.

Thanks for all your replies here i am done this has gone no where but a bickering match i don't have time for.I came here to ask a few questions and some info was given thank you but name calling and such im done with
Thank you all

Not at all. Forums are for talking about keeping ,breeding,raising etc etc. So all i asked was a few questions to what others think or have tested thats all nothing more or less.

This is absently correct and i believe the question at hand has It been tested has been answered. Let's see this thread sore to the bottom of the dead thread pit please :)

Thanks for all your replies here i am done this has gone no where but a bickering match i don't have time for.I came here to ask a few questions and some info was given thank you but name calling and such im done with
Thank you all

Yes. No name calling please...

Thank you all

Please don't keep a chameleon without UV.

Goodbye.

Back
Top Bottom