Using Arcadia EarthPro A

NashansCamos

Chameleon Enthusiast
I am failing on how to properly use earth pro A on my bugs. What I was doing was dusting the food I gave the insects and it didnt seem to work. It just turned in to a powdery soggy moldy mess.

How do you guys use it, and would it be ok to mix in a little with the calci dust?

I just put roach or wax worm in plastic cup and take a pinch of it and swirl insect all around. Cham likes the stuff. Have not been able to buy crickets since hurricane.

Sorry for the late reply. I use vetark calcium dust, reptivite w/o d3, and repti calcium with d3. This was the advice I got on the other thread and it says to dust the gutload
https://www.chameleonforums.com/threads/bee-pollen.177472/
Ok now I understand why your adding it to the gutload. @DocZ understands the compound of EP-A which is why he uses it in this manner. It is basically bee pollen, calcium without D3 and B vitamins which are water soluble. You would want to ask him his advice for use. I think this is one thing that often gets left out. Just because another keeper uses it and you go out and do it too you really should ask how they use it for the same success with your own chameleons.

This is not exactly how it is intended for use though. I use straight organic powdered bee pollen and organic powdered spirulina to add to my guttload. I use EP-A as an actual dusting supplement for my feeders with Arcadia's Cal-MG and RevitaliseD3.

This is not exactly how it is intended for use though. I use straight organic powdered bee pollen and organic powdered spirulina to add to my guttload. I use EP-A as an actual dusting supplement for my feeders with Arcadia's Cal-MG and RevitaliseD3.
I also use the Arcadia supplements to dust my insects. This is the intended use for the supplements

I dust my gutload with bee pollen, spirulina powder, chlorella powder, and I do occasionally put the Arcadia EarthProA onto the gutload veggies for my insects

I've read some articles showing you can increase the nutrient and mineral content of your feeders by adding vitamins and minerals directly to the gutloads. So this is why I do it. My goal is to augment the calcium to phosphorus ratio and hopefully other essential vitamins in the insects.

if you look at the Arcadia InsectFuel gutloading formula, it contains many of the same ingredients that EarthPro A contains. It appears Arcadia is following a similar process with their commercial gutload
6B2DCB1D-ACB4-44FB-B508-A0F203D884F2.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom