Used Screen Cages in Las Vegas - PICKUP ONLY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TylerStewart

Right Wing Extremist
Site Sponsor
I'm switching and reducing cages on my chameleon collection and have dozens of cages I'm trying to get rid of. They range in size from 10x10x10" up to 30x18x48" (and everything inbetween). Pictured are an example of what all of these cages are. These are aluminum framed, aluminum screened cages with a big door and a smaller flip-open door, flat PVC base built for easy cleaning. I'm asking $35 to $75 depending on the size you want. All are in nearly brand new condition. Several are less than 3 months old, and most have nothing visibly wrong other than a few waterspots.

I have no enthusiasm to break down 50+ cages, so I'm offering these as assembled for pickup in Northwest Las Vegas.

Call 702-658-5659 for more info, or e-mail (preferred) at [email protected], as well as PM on this site. Thanks!

16x16x30BlackandWhite.jpg

16x20x36.jpg

9x16x16.jpg

I've got a set of 9 cages sized 16"W x 24"D x 36"T that line up nicely with a 4' light fixture on top (that's why I got them that way). I'd love to sell the 9 cages as a group, because it's a sweet looking line of cages the way they match. You'd need at least a 12' shelf or table to put them on.

I'm not totally opposed to breaking them down (if someone bought them first), I'm just short on time. I'm also tired of people telling me they definately want something etc etc etc, (cages for example), so I break them down, prep for shipping, and they never pay.... It hasn't happened yet, but that kinda stuff always does; I can see it already LOL...

I'm not totally opposed to breaking them down (if someone bought them first), I'm just short on time. I'm also tired of people telling me they definately want something etc etc etc, (cages for example), so I break them down, prep for shipping, and they never pay.... It hasn't happened yet, but that kinda stuff always does; I can see it already LOL...

Tyler - you KNOW you have a customer for some broken down :rolleyes: but looks like you found a work around ;)

Sorry, I've been out of town... I got the message(s) from you, I'll give you or Darci a call in the morning, tonight is hectic around here....

Lele, You know me, always short on time LOL...

would the largest one you have be good for an adult ambilobe? and would I be able to combine 2 to make a taller cage? If so, I'd be interested.
Thanks!
PS- "bugsey" (formerly known as "Corbin's Brother") is doing great & starting to color up. A recet photo of him was entered in the contest for august.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom