Update, recommendations needed.

Idk, it's hard to tell at this point what is and isn't normal. If he hasn't aspirated liquid pneumonia is unlikely so it just may be the placement of his tongue. He may be actively trying to retract but unable.

Yes I agree keep a close eye but I think he's just trying to figure out muscles and gaining strength back. Keep an eye on his tongue, don't let it dry out they can get necrotic if so but for now just let him figure things out.

@Kristen Wilkins Hey there! Another question for ya. So I went ahead and gave him a little shower. I know he's still dehydrated but force feeding him water is tricky when he doesn't want to cooperate. So anyway I did this and his eyes went crazy! Like I thought they were going to pop out of his head. I've done a little reading and they've gone back to normal but is this normal? He has his eyes closed now?

@Kristen Wilkins Hey there! Another question for ya. So I went ahead and gave him a little shower. I know he's still dehydrated but force feeding him water is tricky when he doesn't want to cooperate. So anyway I did this and his eyes went crazy! Like I thought they were going to pop out of his head. I've done a little reading and they've gone back to normal but is this normal? He has his eyes closed now?
Was he bulging them in rolling them around ?

Back
Top Bottom