Update on the gang..

OMGOSH! Where on earth would you find this species for sale! A reptile show? I don't think I"ve ever seen them in a zoo or anything!
ps. I am NOT looking for one. just curious. ;-) In the first photo with Thing 1 & 2, I see the one on the left of the pic, hanging upside down on the the trunk, but where's the other one?

Good heavens! Some days I can barely find my Panther! I can't imagine trying to find these guys everyday. LOL!

BTW. I agree with the person who said your first pic of your veiled should DEFINITELY be on the calendar! Maybe even the cover.

Can't wait till the new one comes out!

90820CFD-4101-44E5-9720-16A4D463DE17.jpeg
11DC713F-329D-4442-AE61-EFD94EC51AE3.jpeg

I love all of your pictures:love: Thing 1 and Thing 2 are amazing, their camouflage is crazy!! I love Alfred too, I vote for him for the calendar too(y)

OMGOSH! Where on earth would you find this species for sale! A reptile show? I don't think I"ve ever seen them in a zoo or anything!
ps. I am NOT looking for one. just curious. ;-) In the first photo with Thing 1 & 2, I see the one on the left of the pic, hanging upside down on the the trunk, but where's the other one?

Good heavens! Some days I can barely find my Panther! I can't imagine trying to find these guys everyday. LOL!
There’s are some uroplatus breeders on Facebook I hear, they have captive bred available sometimes, there are also some websites that make some available once in a while, took me a while to find my pair.

There’s are some uroplatus breeders on Facebook I hear, they have captive bred available sometimes, there are also some websites that make some available once in a while, took me a while to find my pair.

If you come across some uroplatis fimbris let me know,been looking for some and cant fimd any anywhere

If you come across some uroplatis fimbris let me know,been looking for some and cant fimd any anywhere
I’m looking for some as well, I’ve only found one company who has them on a regular basis, a company called BION, they supposedly have them cb over in Europe and they ship them to Miami. Check em out, they also have chams and other uroplatus species

I’m looking for some as well, I’ve only found one company who has them on a regular basis, a company called BION, they supposedly have them cb over in Europe and they ship them to Miami. Check em out, they also have chams and other uroplatus species

Awesome i appriciate it

Back
Top Bottom