update on some of the guys."pic heavy"

robmd1

Avid Member
hi all its was a nice day today and i got off early so i took the opp to take a few pics of a few of the guys its hard to pic the pic's and im still dont know how to make em small so itll prolly take up most the first page but i think youll enjoy if youve been keepin track...
first is my newest from ryan my lil sambava had his first shed with me and is showin some color, hes got alot of attitude
IMG_1082.jpg

IMG_1087.jpg

next up is sambanja my ambanja from sandy and elliot lovin the colors hes gettin hes kinda layed back and just goes with it
IMG_1097.jpg

IMG_1108.jpg

and last but not least for today is my male ambilobe from the kammers and omg on this guy the colors he has? iono you tell me..
IMG_1136.jpg
IMG_1150.jpg

IMG_1141.jpg
IMG_1145.jpg

man there beautiful....that little boy up top is fantastic....and that last one man nice colors!

lol a few more

IMG_1145.jpg
IMG_1150.jpg
IMG_1130.jpg

again sorry there so big but hope ya enjoy and tell me how ya think there doin tks for lookin
rob
ps sorry ya haveta scroll across on this one sorry ill figure out to do this sooner or later

They're all nice, and lucky to get the California sunshine (it's going to be a few months in Michigan before Thaxter gets to go outside again). Personally, I like the bigger pictures, and never mind scrolling.

They look great!

THe Sambava is my favorite. :p he he

That Ambilobe is a stud ... actually they all are. Good work with them.

Back
Top Bottom