update, computer bellied up, lost all

FaunaBgirl

Lost all to computer crash... so here's an update and I hope those who wrote to me personally, will do so again so I will have you on my database again.

Lali is still with us, disabled as she is, her spirit is good and she begs to be picked up and held. She becomes a soft bright green in my hand. She is nearly 1 and a half years old. She is still growing long but staying lean.

Fractal (3 yr old veiled) regularly sips quail egg from a 31 ice cream spoon. He understands what EGG means. And he loves to be kissed on the nose. Healthy, but lean. He's gone off crickets completely for the last year or so. I hope the egg will do well in their place. Worms are still a favorite. Silk, phoenix and super worms.

Mr. Triggs doesn't care to leave his cage and the door is left open a lot. He has a routine and eats well. Same age as Lali, his sister, is thickening around his tail and legs. Meaty Jackson.

All the chameleons shed on Christmas day. Two Jacksons and one veiled. Tribal? lol All fecals are normal.
Abd that's the update... Dave. lol

I''ve not been here in a while. Looks different. Hope everyone is well. :D

Howdy PJ,

Sorry to hear about the computer crash but relieved to hear that you and the chameleons are ok (sounds more like a comment after a car crash :eek:). I'll toss you my email address again :).

Once again, your work with Lali has been fantastic. Glad they're all doing well and to see you back around here too :)

Back
Top Bottom