A update! eggs!!!

Inky

Established Member
Howdy all! Its been a while since ive posted here..

just wanted to update and I had a few questions as well in regards to fertile eggs.

My boy Henry and his lover Peaches mated sometime ago and Peaches laid 30 fertile eggs!

they were laid October 18th 2021, so far I have lost 4 to mold . 26 still remain and look white plump and healthy.

they are sitting in vercuimlite and I'm spraying it once or twice a month that's my plan.

any tips or advice?

I kinda like how they take 10 months to hatch because I can properly prepare for the horde of lizards that are en route!
ill be posting pics soon! thank you for your time!

4256F128-5BEB-4EE6-A708-58B25B908D6C.jpeg
3A6CC064-8969-4EBB-BA3D-916A57389917.png
68E148CB-6DDA-402B-8050-EB76738AF1FC.jpeg

Here are the pair !

Congrats! I'm glad to see Peaches is still doing well. Be careful not to spray the eggs directly with water, just around them. Also, don't let the substrate they're in get too wet or they could absorb too much water and burst. You can weigh the container (lid and all) once when wet, they before spraying each time to get an idea of about how much water to add. Last piece of advice, make sure to check on the eggs far in advance of your expected hatch date! They can absolutely hatch a few months early. Good luck, and nice job!

Hi and happy days. I've never had chameleon eggs only boarded dragons. But I personally wouldn't spay the eggs themselves do you have them in an incubator?

Congratulations!! I hope you get lots of babies!
Thank uuu I’m very excited hopefully I get some healthy ones !
Congrats! I'm glad to see Peaches is still doing well. Be careful not to spray the eggs directly with water, just around them. Also, don't let the substrate they're in get too wet or they could absorb too much water and burst. You can weigh the container (lid and all) once when wet, they before spraying each time to get an idea of about how much water to add. Last piece of advice, make sure to check on the eggs far in advance of your expected hatch date! They can absolutely hatch a few months early. Good luck, and nice job!
Peaches is doing great healthy and happy and I’m so excited for her babies to hatch

The incubator I'm currently using I keep water in the bottom to keep humidity up . Exciting good luck

Back
Top Bottom