Up date on husband Steve....still need prayers.

lovepicasso

Tomorrow Steve goes in for his first Medial Branch Nerve Block and if that works he will go again in 2 weeks for that again and if it works again he will have the Radiofrequency Procedure.....tomorrow they will put a syringe full of numbing agent into each of 6 Facet Joints in his spine.....need prayers that this will work for him....thank you all so very much.......I can't even begin to tell y'all just what pain he has been in for so long and yet he still does every thing he can to help me around here and others.

Good luck and let us know how the procedure goes. Positive thoughts and prayers being sent your way.

Sherri... I truly hope the procedure works for Steve! Back pain can be very debilitating.... Saying prayers for you both!!

This such a great bunch of loving and caring people, I thank each one of y'all for the thoughts and prayers......Steve did well through the procedure today and is feeling 80% less pain right now, there is pain at the site where the needles were placed but his chronic back pain is so much better, will know more tomorrow about all of that.....will have it done again in two weeks and then the RF.......THANKS dear friends!

We are all happy to hear Steve has some relief from the pain. I will still keep you both in my prayers that the progress continues.

Thanks again to all of y'all for the kind words, prayers and keeping us in your thoughts....now on the 4th day after his procedure and he is doing great and says he has not felt this good in a long time....I do believe this procedure will work 100% for him.

Thanks again to all of y'all for the kind words, prayers and keeping us in your thoughts....now on the 4th day after his procedure and he is doing great and says he has not felt this good in a long time....I do believe this procedure will work 100% for him.

Make sure he doesn't over do it! Sometimes when you feel better you forget that you have an issue and do some damage! Glad this seems to have helped :D.

Such wonderful news!! I hope and pray this will work for Steve.
Thank you Laurie, your thoughts and prayers have meant so much!

Make sure he doesn't over do it! Sometimes when you feel better you forget that you have an issue and do some damage! Glad this seems to have helped :D.
Thank you, and I have told him that same advice....I think he understands that but he is so happy to feel this good right now, he wants to do it all.

Back
Top Bottom