Unusual Video from China/Japan?? I came across on YouTube

Hey Guys check out this video I came across on Youtube with no title...it came up as a recommendation . I have never seen chameleons drink so willingly and quick from a misting bottle. I also am not aware of which species the three horned one is ??

There`s one part that sucks though ....Bruce Lee enjoying stressing out his cham with his Hamster !!! :mad: ...and a chameleon in the snow???? I think it might be in another video of his ...anyways check it out and let me kno what you think ...It gave me a weird vibe ..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGlOgya0KyM

my male will drink right out of the squirt bottle like that. Over time he has learned that when he sees the bottle to come up on his highest stick and wait for me to give him a shower. Then he cracks his mouth and sticks his tongue out a little bit and drinks.

Yeah, I have hatch-ling veiled chameleons that do that too. My two big thug Veiled chams still do it from time to time. Never thought it was a rare thing? I think you just need to get a chameleon since hatched for it to be accustomed to close bottle feeding with a mister. I had a young Jackson that would do that too, but an older Jackson that I saved from Death-Smart was very hateful of humans and she never got close to the mister or me.

I think the 3 horned cham is trioceros fuelleborni.

I don't understand why someone would want to do that with a hamster for so long?

I have a pair of werneri and a pair of panthers that all drink from a dropper.

I think the 3 horned cham is trioceros fuelleborni.

I think its a trioceros werneri
Second this
I second his second.

And the winner is....jojothefirst! Its a male Trioceros fuelleborni. The fastest and easiest way to tell is that the horns are light brown or pale, while they are black/dark brown or red in Trioceros werneri. The occipital lobe also curves back in toward the head dorsally in T. fuelleborni while in T. werneri it comes up more straight and joins with the flap on the other side. There were also Furcifer lateralis, F. major, F. campani and Kinyongia multituberculata in this video.

Chris

And the winner is....jojothefirst! Its a male Trioceros fuelleborni. The fastest and easiest way to tell is that the horns are light brown or pale, while they are black/dark brown or red in Trioceros werneri. The occipital lobe also curves back in toward the head dorsally in T. fuelleborni while in T. werneri it comes up more straight and joins with the flap on the other side. There were also Furcifer lateralis, F. major, F. campani and Kinyongia multituberculata in this video.

Chris

I stand corrected. Thanks for the confirmation on jojothefirst's ID!!

I started using my spray bottle when he was a little dude. like 3 months he saw the drop of water hanging out at the end of the nozzle and has did it ever since.

Chris

:cool: :).

Back
Top Bottom