[Explicit] Guy injects snake venom into his body

GabeCastro

Established Member
Great documentary on a man who gets high off of snake venom.

This guy is beyond nuts, but it's always interesting to see how other people go about their lives. Reason why I bring up this short documentary is because he has a beautiful Nosy Faly Panther Chameleon (you can check him out feeding his little guy a locust at the 3 minute mark). Also you can see him at the very end of the video with a Sambava aswell. His reptile collection is out of this world, lots of beautiful poisonous dangerous snakes.

He's insanely knowledgeable with reptiles. If you have 23 minutes to spare I'd suggest watching it. But be aware, Theres a segment near the middle where he's reading off youtube comments (Very explicit language).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8q_m-rDUNw0

Dude...Miss ya! Glad to see you posting! ;)
Yeah man, I couldn't live without everyone I met on the forums lol.

Met allot of caring people and I forsure didn't want to leave the hobby. So in March/April I plan on getting a new cham :)

Hopefully by then i'll have everything ready. I haven't been this busy with school so hopefully it works out. I'll have everything on a timer, majority of my classes are at night so i can feed, clean, etc.

I'll keep everyone posted with what I end up doing. I'm already talking to a few sponsors on this site to hold me a cham. Can't wait!

This was pretty interesting. Guy does look pretty good for his age.

I then watched the interview with a cannibal from the same channel and now I'm freaked out :eek:

Back
Top Bottom