Undigested food vomit or poop?

birdlover71

I found undigested crickets and dubias. There was nothing in the bug remains that made it look like poop at all. I believe he pigged out. I bought 20 crickets Friday to put in with the 10 dubias to grab Ben's attention. Most of the dubias are still there but only two crickets are left.

Is it possible that he over ate and threw it up???

I took at picture of it 2012-11-03 10.35.17.jpg

I have had my chams, on occassion, spit out food after they killed it. It happens when there is too much food available.

Mine throw up if its moldy food. I have a lot of trouble with pheniox worms just due to what they live in.

thanks ladies

Going off the Zilla thermostat in his cage right at the basking light the temp is about 83 degree. Cooler lower in the cage but I do not have a gauge at the spot. I am going to be getting a gun to measure temps better.

thanks.... Amy

How old is your boy? And what species is he? If he's a fully grown male panther or veiled then his temps could be raised a bit.

The only similar thing I can think of is this one time my little gecko pigged out on calci worms. She ate about 6 really fast and the next day I found them regurgitated and it looked quite similar to your picture. Yuk! :D

Ben

How old is your boy? And what species is he? If he's a fully grown male panther or veiled then his temps could be raised a bit.

The only similar thing I can think of is this one time my little gecko pigged out on calci worms. She ate about 6 really fast and the next day I found them regurgitated and it looked quite similar to your picture. Yuk! :D

is around 10 months old. He is a panther hybrid. How high can his backing temp be?
I am thinking he just ate too much. I just want to be cautious I love that little guy.

Thanks.... Amy

Back
Top Bottom