Unbagging "The Hurricane"

Oh he was OK as long as he thought you were a nice warm tree. YOU ruined it by moving! Now he knows you are just another annoying human and will treat you accordingly. That little face looked so innocent peering out of the bag. You'll probably have to go ahead and let him bite you...then you'll stop worrying about it as much. You have to admire his attitude facing a huge hairy odd-looking predator (you) anyway:D

Did you just call me fat, hairy, and odd looking??? :eek:

I was just looking at this thread again partly missing another one of my boys but more so looking at him and updates on cf of his brothers an then seeing an update of Ryans boy also, they remind me why i fell in love with Nosy Falys an it makes all the time an BS worth it!!!
Thanks to all that have added this line to your faly lines.. I see good looking falys in our future...
That boy is smokin..
oh by the way has he hissed at you? that was the big reason i nicknamed him the hurricane cause not only will he stike at ya at the first moment he hisses as he does it... lol priceless..

He was hissing at me a lot this morning.... :rolleyes:

thanks again for this ferocious beast. I will work on taming him. I showed him a lady this morning just to see... no bobbing yet, but at least he didnt get all bitey at her.

He was hissing at me a lot this morning.... :rolleyes:

thanks again for this ferocious beast. I will work on taming him. I showed him a lady this morning just to see... no bobbing yet, but at least he didnt get all bitey at her.

your welcome!! im glad ya like him.. as far as a lady keep tryen he was leavin plugs all over the place here..gettin them out into some sunshine helps stir em...

Back
Top Bottom