Ultra rare rosette nosed pygmy chameleons

repti hot boy

Hi,
Does any one have any tips on the captive care of these stunning pygmy chameleons from Africa. Also breeding and set up equipment info would be appreciated. I have a pair coming Monday 22nd and just want to clarrify i have everything correct and ready.

Thanks,

Danny.

Danny,

There is information on them in this article: http://www.chameleonnews.com/?page=article&id=50

I keep mine in 18"x18"x24" Exo-Terra Glass Terrariums fully planted with organic soil and a drainage layer on the bottom. I keep them at around 68-73 degrees F and in these Terrariums I mist them once to twice a day making sure that the enclosure dries out between mistings.

Chris

Pygmy's

Hi,

Thanks Chris for your information, Have you bred them yet if so do you have any tips on this.

I am from the pygmy chameleon forum, just signed up and does not seem to be much really going on in there.

Hi,

Thanks Chris for your information, Have you bred them yet if so do you have any tips on this.

I am from the pygmy chameleon forum, just signed up and does not seem to be much really going on in there.

Yeah i knwo what you mean. I made a thread yesterday and only 1 person responded which was an admin. Sometimes its really boring but a lot of info is good there.

Pygmy's

Yes there is good info but the chat bar no one responds, when they do, you have had enough and have decided to leave, lol.

People must realy want the soft nosed pygmy.

hi,
does any one have any tips on the captive care of these stunning pygmy chameleons from africa. Also breeding and set up equipment info would be appreciated. I have a pair coming monday 22nd and just want to clarrify i have everything correct and ready.

Thanks,

danny.

wow this thread has had over 150 views in under 24 hours, people must like them then, lol

Back
Top Bottom