uhhh..

Nikkicowface

So, my boyfriend and I have had out Graceful Cham for about a month now. He was doing great but last night he vanished into thin air..My boyfriend was home alone with him and went to feed him and he was fine, ate all the crickets. But when I got home from work about 4 hours later, he was gone..The cage he was in was completely closed so there was no possible way he could've gotten out but there was absolutely no sign of him in the cage. I mean, I know they're gods of disguise but this is rediculous..:eek:

check highest points around the cage (light fixtures, blinds, plants outside of the cage, etc) check there first, ive had chams escape on me many times, they dont travel far

have u looked threw the cage to make sure he really didn't get out? maybe hes good at hiding or he really is a magician and u need to start checking your house asap

I find if I concentrate on looking just for the tail, I can find mine even if he's hiding sandwiched between leaves.

Tooo funny thats how I always find my little ones too I look for the tail! I find them pretty quick that way!!

Maybe take the plant thats in the cage out and go throught it very carefully I hope hes ok!! I would be so scared if I though mine got out my cats would hurt them!!

Hopefully your BF isnt forgetting to tell you something. :confused: Things usually dont just disappear unless its money.

Whenever I can't see mine she is usually hiding down behind her plant pot at the back of the cage with a face like thunder, wearing her drabbest brown colours, lol! Either that or she's right at the front staring right back at me!:rolleyes:

Is there a possibility that you have a female that has dug a hole in one of her plant pots to lay eggs? Just a thought - I hope you find him/her soon!

wow goodluck!!! my bearded pygmies hide on me too but most of the time they are right in my face i cant notice them because im trying to look deep in the "forest" aha lol :D

They have a habit of disappearing when they want. Recently, mine not only escaped his cage but my room as well. Found him asleep behind my washing machine 9 hours later.

Attachments

• Sulley washing machine.jpg
    Sulley washing machine.jpg
    247 KB · Views: 132
did you find him?, sometimes when my guy is freeranging he will go on a wander i useually find him on the wires on the back of my TV or up in the curtians

They have a habit of disappearing when they want. Recently, mine not only escaped his cage but my room as well. Found him asleep behind my washing machine 9 hours later.

But did you see how he escaped or was the cage closed and he pulled a Houdini?

But did you see how he escaped or was the cage closed and he pulled a Houdini?

I honestly have no idea. I keep the cage door and my bedroom door closed. It took me so long to find him because I refused to believe he made it outside my room.

Back
Top Bottom