Turk Went to His New Forever Home

jannb

Chameleon Enthusiast
Michelle and Bill came to pick up Turk Sunday. It was great to see Michelle again and to finally get to meet her husband Bill. Turk seemed very relaxed with Michelle. I think they will get along just fine.

59CDB9DB-5445-4E1F-9980-579D0849ED1F.jpeg

EC799974-15B8-42FE-BE64-8104C8B920C7.jpeg

14EDA4D4-0714-43EE-B8A2-DCAD2F7E51DE.jpeg

A685099E-6940-451D-B93E-878638E58BD8.jpeg

You can read Turk’s story here: https://www.chameleonforums.com/thr...-home-with-me-temporaily.165561/#post-1432428

Last edited:
Thank you so much again Jann! He's settled in well - I forgot that we put his ladder in the back of the car, so I found it tonight and I'll be putting it in the cage tomorrow. I'll have some pics up when I quit working such crazy hours and am actually home during the daylight. His uncle Sunny is enjoying a full-body shed right now, so hopefully Turk learns how to do that as well! :D

View attachment 214467 Wow he’s so pretty . I don’t know why but my chameleons pretty small for an adult he’s a year old

Give Harry some time. They each grow at their own rate and my guys grow until 18 months and continue to fill out after that.

Congrats on finding him a new home.

Thank you!

What a beautiful male

Thank you!

Thank you so much again Jann! He's settled in well - I forgot that we put his ladder in the back of the car, so I found it tonight and I'll be putting it in the cage tomorrow. I'll have some pics up when I quit working such crazy hours and am actually home during the daylight. His uncle Sunny is enjoying a full-body shed right now, so hopefully Turk learns how to do that as well! :D

Thank you Michelle! I’m glad to hear that he’s settling in well. ❤️

Back
Top Bottom