Amos and Fiona Baby Back Home With Me Temporaily

jannb

Chameleon Enthusiast
One of the kids is back home with me. His keeper was no longer able to provide the care that he needed so he brought him back to me today. He sure is a big handsome boy. This is just a cell phone picture from the porch. We will have to break out the Nikon in a few days.

756F77FB-9807-4468-BD9A-F7093144BE7A.jpeg

Actually, it's me. I also have Turk's uncle, Sunny who was re-homed to me a couple of years ago, so I'm starting my very own line of Jann's family chameleons :D I've got most of the setup ready for him, but I'm on call for jury duty this entire month, so between that and work I'm trying to figure out some time to get down there. Jann lives about 3 hours away from me, so I really need a full day off to do this.

Actually, it's me. I also have Turk's uncle, Sunny who was re-homed to me a couple of years ago, so I'm starting my very own line of Jann's family chameleons :D I've got most of the setup ready for him, but I'm on call for jury duty this entire month, so between that and work I'm trying to figure out some time to get down there. Jann lives about 3 hours away from me, so I really need a full day off to do this.

Oh that's awesome!!! (Not the part about Jury Duty o_O) I'm so happy he is going to live with you!!! :D

Me too! I was against having a third chameleon for a long time, but Jann asked, so I decided that I would take the plunge. I end up throwing away hornworms that don't get eaten, so now I'll have another mouth to take care of them! I've got a Dragonstrand ordered, but since I think Bill's on backorder a bit (that's the problem when you have such an awesome product!), so he'll be in an old cage 'til that gets here and properly decorated.

One of the kids is back home with me. His keeper was no longer able to provide the care that he needed so he brought him back to me today. He sure is a big handsome boy. This is just a cell phone picture from the porch. We will have to break out the Nikon in a few days.

View attachment 212832

Very handsome little guy :love: he looks like his brother, Lil Squirt :) I'm glad that they brought him back to you since they couldn't take care of him.

I am so happy that Turk will be going to you. He could not have found a kinder, loving, forever home than with you and Bill. Thank you so much Michelle!

Very handsome little guy :love: he looks like his brother, Lil Squirt :) I'm glad that they brought him back to you since they couldn't take care of him.

Thank you Kris! Turk does look allot like Squirt and he’s a big boy too. He weighs 158 grams.

Wonderful. What a gorgeous chameleon. They did well keeping him and you did well creating him haha :)

Thank you for your kind words!

Back
Top Bottom