Trioceros pfefferi hatchling

BelgiumLizard

After 219 days here we are with the new borns...
trim2800.jpg

mg2064.jpg

mg2067.jpg

mg2075.jpg

img2015800.jpg

img2016800.jpg

img2018800.jpg

img2019trim800.jpg

img2031n.jpg

img2033.jpg

img2035d.jpg

img2036.jpg

img2046w.jpg

img2050g.jpg

img2053.jpg

At the moment there are 5 new borns and I hope that the three will hatch soon.

More news will follow soon...

Best regards,
Tom

Been keeping these pictures away untill Tom wanted to come out with some news on them, so here are the other pictures.

Mating I captured when Tom wasn't around haha:

IMG_4495.jpg

IMG_4498.jpg

The male:

IMG_3881.jpg

IMG_3877.jpg

IMG_4425.jpg

IMG_4280.jpg

IMG_4276.jpg

The female:

IMG_4310.jpg

IMG_4305.jpg

IMG_4095.jpg

Thats fantastic Tom, so pleased for you, they are so tiny & cute. All the best with them & the remaining eggs, Ive heard how difficult they are to breed Well done!!:) Heatherxxx

Theyre so beautiful Esther, love the pic of the female with all the water droplets, really stunning! Heatherxxx

Thanks Heather, yes Tom did a very good job :)

The pictures with the water droplets are taken the same time, both the male and female had droplets sticking on their head and back, such a funny sight :D

The female was perfectly fine, she laid her eggs without problems and shortly after that she was actually going after the male to mate! Her weight was good and she wasn't really weakened or anything, everything went well.

(Sorry Tom, to answer before your turn hihi)

Thank you all!

@Bosco, I notice when the groundtemperature is around 16.5°C(Infrared thermometer)the female just lay her eggs, is it below the 16°C she start digging and digging for days. So I think it is important that the soil is around 16.5°C and also wet from misting and not mud.

Best regards,
Tom

Hi,

my female laid her eggs during her first digging. But i didnt look fo the temperature. But it is not so cool at the moment so it is defenetly not under 16,5°C.
My female also doesnt had any problems yet after laying. she lost 5g after laying eggs.

Back
Top Bottom