Trioceros Oweni

Whoa. Now that's something real special there. I've never seen this species before. I couldn't even have created that in my mind. What are you asking for these incredible chameleons. If I somehow got a pair of those I bet I'd be the only one on the block with them
If you would rather email me here's my email.
[email protected]

To my knowledge Susan James is the only one to have really ever worked with the species.

Cant wait to see them stateside Jurgen!

Carl

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN!! do you keep any for yourself? I really hope actionjackson or chris or anyone really knowledgeable get the ones coming in, I would like to see those flourish

Ok, for people like me..who has never seen one before and has no idea what species that is. What species are they and where do they come from??
They are so unique looking!

Ok, for people like me..who has never seen one before and has no idea what species that is. What species are they and where do they come from??
They are so unique looking!

Psst!(whisper)it's in the name of the thread. ;)

I know of two experienced keepers (one a member of this forums and one an old colleague) who kept and worked with this species. The reports (both) that I heard about this species is that they were reclusive and extremely aggressive species to keep in captivity. Breeding in captivity did not happen for either of these keepers.

There is an importer that brought in an import of 1.2 to the United States in 2012. I could not say what keeper these Trioceros oweni went too.

Best Regards
Jeremy A. Rich

I know of two experienced keepers (one a member of this forums and one an old colleague) who kept and worked with this species. The reports (both) that I heard about this species is that they were reclusive and extremely aggressive species to keep in captivity. Breeding in captivity did not happen for either of these keepers.

There is an importer that brought in an import of 1.2 to the United States in 2012. I could not say what keeper these Trioceros oweni went too.

Best Regards
Jeremy A. Rich

you think that a freerange enclosure would help this matter?
with melleries free range seem to help them calm down.

I would guess they like it high so I would guess it is a must to have a perching place above the top length of the owner

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom