Trioceros johnstoni bwindi

Okay that all for today,at least this gives you an idea how they look.
I will ship just after NJ because Paul prefers so.
It will be busy weeks these guys will travel a bit all over the globe...

Yes i'm not 100 pro cent about this one it got some blue in the eyes but this one was a loth bigger than the other males and very intense yellow,i will keep an eye on this one;)

I cannot wait until i see some cb or ch bwindi blues. I wish i had the set up for 1.1 right now but not for another 6-12 months =( good luck to all who have these coming in! I look forward to many pictures!

Xenos

wish I had the money at the moment, but when anyone has babies or leftovers later let me know?? always wanted one with yellow and blue, Awsome. thanks,

LazardLizard and Hiroshi Osaka have not paid their remaining 50% balance due. I have emailed them both and PM'd lazardlizard with no response. If anyone knows them personally, please let them know. I dont want anyone losing their deposit!!! But, the deposits were non-refundable as stated months and months ago just like every other import I have done. If I dont hear anything from either of them or get the remaining balance, I will have 4 more pairs of johnstoni for sale. Thanks.
Paul

LazardLizard and Hiroshi Osaka have not paid their remaining 50% balance due. I have emailed them both and PM'd lazardlizard with no response. If anyone knows them personally, please let them know. I dont want anyone losing their deposit!!! But, the deposits were non-refundable as stated months and months ago just like every other import I have done. If I dont hear anything from either of them or get the remaining balance, I will have 4 more pairs of johnstoni for sale. Thanks.
Paul

Don't tempt me Paul!

xenos come with the second part of the shipment end of April.
Also In that shipment we have got a permit to import 5 pairs of a very special specie never imported before i will give a small hint its a kinyongia specie:D

Come on, don't keep us in suspense....fill in the blank: K. _______ Pretty please.

Paul

I wish I had the room right now I would be hoping for one of them to miss out on there deposits!!!! does this make me a bad man!?!?!?!

Back
Top Bottom