Trioceros johnstoni bwindi

Hey Guys,

Any update on flights and ship dates? As you can imagine, many of us need time to schedule around receiving these animals. In addition, it looks like there may be some ugly, cold weather across the US the week of 2/8.

Just checking and thanks!

shipping is planned for February,its my exporter who will book the flight to Paul so stay in contact also with him...

Can we get an update please.

It would seem that unless they are shipping from Europe early next week, it is unlikely we will see them in February.

Thanks,

I sure am! just thought all the final flight/shipping details would have been worked out by now and they would be on their way. Im as anxious as anyone. I was told end of the month, so we shall see!

So from what Ive been told, they should all be here next Wednesday. Everyone local to me, please arrange to be able to pick yours up from me that day or within the following couple of days.

Hi everyone ,I'm just home from my importer(2am) I'm tired but i think you wane see some new pictures :D
All the animals are doing great and the shipment of kinyongia xenorhina also came in.
Shipping will be for next week,i have to check the exact data.
I still have LOTS of gravid females so make me a list if you want the females gravid or not.
Enjoy....

Back
Top Bottom