Trioceros johnstoni bwindi

I'm pretty sure everyone would like a gravid female, lol. They look great. Really looking forward to getting our pair!

OK i will send ALL the females gravid(the eggs almost pop out):D
Be careful gravid females are more sensitive so give them the best care.
I use a combination of 2 times misting a day plus a dripper(they NEED a dripper,they drink like fish).
Don't keep them to warm in our facility the daytime temperature is 18c and they have a basking spot of 25w).
They NEED a strong cool down at night her we go as cool as 10c)
They eat everything from insects but they prefer silkworms(very nutritious and they have a loth of moist.
If possible everything separated to avoid stress(males together fight to dead!)
Any more questions just ask them;)

2 pictures i received today from Bwindi's that Muji Panthers(UK) picked up about a month ago.
He dit a treatment for parasites and i strongly recommend that you do this also(99.9%will have something)
But after treatment they look like this:)

Hahaha! I just lost it. I hope mine look half as nice as that guy!

Jason

2 pictures i received today from Bwindi's that Muji Panthers(UK) picked up about a month ago.
He dit a treatment for parasites and i strongly recommend that you do this also(99.9%will have something)
But after treatment they look like this:)

Cant wait for all of you to get these and start your breeding projects........I will be knocking when I need another chameleon, but that wont be for a long while. I too am good for at least a hundred of these views. These guys are so handsome I love looking at the new pictures.

OK, so these will be arriving Tuesday March 4th. I will be keeping them at least a few days before shipping them off to everyone. Those of you who are local to me (SoCal) please make arrangements with me to pick them up from me either on the 4th or soon after. The LONG wait is over...almost!;)

Back
Top Bottom