Trioceros hoehnelii

Eddie3187

Established Member
Does anyone have any info on helmeted or high casque chameleons? I have a male and female both have their own enclosures but I have read they are Not territorial like other species. Both of mine are wild caught and imported as adults. I’m unsure if my female is gravid, when I bought her the breeder I got her from said he didn’t know how many are gravid. I guess they all got shipped to him packaged together. Any information on them would be great. Not a lot of information or any care shoots online that I could find

Does anyone have any info on helmeted or high casque chameleons? I have a male and female both have their own enclosures but I have read they are Not territorial like other species. Both of mine are wild caught and imported as adults. I’m unsure if my female is gravid, when I bought her the breeder I got her from said he didn’t know how many are gravid. I guess they all got shipped to him packaged together. Any information on them would be great. Not a lot of information or any care shoots online that I could find
I keep and breed hoehneli, they are a wonderful species. If you PM me we can exchange phone numbers and talk.

@bobcochran I sent you a pm but I’m not sure if they are going through or not. I’m still a new member and trying to figure this site out. But if you could give me any kind of information on them that would be great. I’m having a hard time finding a care sheet and the store I bought them from doesn’t have a lot of info on them and they have a ton of them in stock.

Back
Top Bottom