Trans Veiled?????/

Fl chams has some high trans!! Might I say too he is the best to deal with when it comes to shipping and customer service! The price tag on high ends are still pretty high, but getting from Mike at least you know you are getting quality!

I just went to Repticon here in Atlanta, GA and there were 3 baby veilded that were missing part of their pigmentation and they were asking $750 each. Is that the typical price?
Candy

that is what FL chams is charging, but the place called Precision reptile labs has them for like $99. but imo on Precision reptile labs.

those are low ends for $100. They are just the feet. Nice specimens though. Mikes high ends are incredible in person!!! That is the gowing rate for high ends.

You know what you're getting from Mike and you know he'll treat you right.
Hopefully Precision Reptile turned over a new leaf and will be a great supplier but before you make a purchase you might want to research the seller a little (and their past endeavors).

I think that shipping Panthers before they are 3 monthes old isn't a very good idea (this would make me a little concerned).

The trans veileds they have are the low trans which are less expensive and if they are shipping them very young they haven't incurred the expense of raising and feeding them that some others have.

Just my opinion,
Kevin

My Trans Baby

Here are a few pics of my trans veiled i got a week ago "Lil Man"...:D:D

Attachments

• 1230681147518.jpg
    1230681147518.jpg
    241.8 KB · Views: 99
  • 1230681814286.jpg
    1230681814286.jpg
    245.6 KB · Views: 131
  • 039.jpg
    039.jpg
    112.7 KB · Views: 131
Ah! So I get it..part(s) of it is kinda clear? I though trans veiled just meant like.. a suller/paler coloration.. Neat!

Great looking guy!

Is he considered a high or low?

High 'cause of his leg?

Or low 'cause of full pigment on his head?

Thanks,
Kevin

Thank you...He is considered a high end...The other three of his feet are translucent, about 1/4" of his tail is also...He also has a translucent spot on the top of his head where the casque should grow...I cant wait til he gets bigger...:)

This is probably a really dumb question but I am going to ask anyway...do you have to worry about Sunburns (if you take them outside to sun) on the parts without pigmentation?
Candy

not a dumb question...I was wondering if there was a certain intesity of lighting that they cud tolerate...

Back
Top Bottom