i'll tell you what you do now,
you unplug your ps3,
take it to the store,
and demand for a better system...
then they'll give you an xbox
and you'll never have anymore problems
... its a true story, it happened to a friend of a friend of mine :D

your friend must be 12 :D

It's been down for a few days hasn't it? I only know because my 18 year old son keeps moaning he's bored, lol!:D There was even a bit in the daily paper about it today! Never had Playstations when I was a kid, dunno what on earth we did with only 3 channels on the tv and no computer games or mobiles, but I do know we were not bored very often!

Yes it's been down for days now, and I'm tired of hearing my boyfriend and our friend mope and curse about it :rolleyes: They have been forced to -GASP- play the modern warfare game levels, and not online! The horror! :D

what do you do now?
you unplug your ps3,
take it to the store,

Hahaha, excellent solution! :D

I don't own any game stations. :) So I don't have to worry. I hope that it gets back up for you. Maybe you could do something with your chams. :)

Here's a site with a suggestion.

Satoshi Fukuoka, a spokesman for Sony Computer Entertainment in Tokyo, spoke with PCWorld and claimed the company "has not yet determined if the personal information or credit card numbers of users have been compromised, but that Sony would promptly inform users if it found that was the case."

Since you can't play your games online, why not use that extra time to double-check your credit and debit card records?

^^The PS3 Network is not saying anything on the subject. In the meantime, I have been doing stuff around the house and yes went to the gym too. And getting an XBox is out of the question. I am a survivor, so I will get thru this terrible time...

what do you do now?
you unplug your ps3,
take it to the store,

My three broken xbox's would disagree with you~

Still on my first ps3!

I've been through two xboxes. About 4 if you count the original. And 2 PS3's. They all suck if your a hardcore gamer. lol. I also go through a lot of remotes. Currently both my PS3 and Xbox are down and out. Wii, I have been playing the Wii!!! Super Smash Bros Brawl. Best game in creation; I'm undefeatable.

Back
Top Bottom