Tragedy strikes again...

Nitendo 64 all the way!

10+ years and still working

LOL we've got one of those at our house too.

When the kids used to have friends over in elementary school they would love playing all those "new" games they had never seen before! Nowadays they've also got a ps3 and a wii (and they grab my computer too) and one of them saved his $$ for a year to get a 3ds on it's release date.

My video games- on a desk buried under some papers and books a commodore 64 and vic 20 sit still hooked up (the vic was my first computer back in the early 80s). For kicks I've got them hooked up to an old pentium1 computer that acts as a hardrive server for them. I haven't turned them on in 10 years or so...

I was thinking "books" too. Apparently that makes two of us! :)
I wish I had enough time to read all that I want to.

Wow, there are so many other things to do in the world besides sitting around playing an electronic game!

Wow, there are so many other things to do in the world besides sitting around playing an electronic game!

You bet there are!

For all you gamers, google "clean diet", and apply it to your life. Then pick up a gym membership. You'll never want to (or have time to) sit around playing games again!!:D

HAHA gotta love Hackers!!!!
They have no idea when its going to be back up!
My hubby plays games off line,

for all you "hardcore' gamers we have both systems and my husband plays
ps3 way more better remotes better graphics and its free online game play when he actually does play online! these are all his words not mine :)

I've been through two xboxes. About 4 if you count the original. And 2 PS3's. They all suck if your a hardcore gamer. lol. I also go through a lot of remotes. Currently both my PS3 and Xbox are down and out. Wii, I have been playing the Wii!!! Super Smash Bros Brawl. Best game in creation; I'm undefeatable.

We have the original PS3, but we had replaced a few contollers...my 7 year old son can kick your behind on the Wii's Mario Bros. game, but he will never brag about it...he'll only give you the "you suck" look...:D

Yea, haters, don't be so quick to put down video games! Psychological studies have observed that just half an hour of playing a character (who is usually winning and defeating enemies) boosts your own confidence and can make you more successful in your daily life. They do quite a bit to stimulate your mind too, even if it doesn't look like it, especially problem-solving games.

Yea, haters, don't be so quick to put down video games! Psychological studies have observed that just half an hour of playing a character (who is usually winning and defeating enemies) boosts your own confidence and can make you more successful in your daily life. They do quite a bit to stimulate your mind too, even if it doesn't look like it, especially problem-solving games.

Amen, sista!...

Back
Top Bottom