Too many dubia's for me so selling them off

Status
Not open for further replies.

fear742

i plan on selling 150 for 40.00. have a colony of about 2000 and couldnt ship any during the summer since i live in phoenix so had to wait til it got a little colder. i have 1 cham so he cant go through these things so better to sell them off. lots of adults that will also be sent. send me a pm if youre interested and give me a few days to get some shipping supplies

let me check how many ill have left. just sold exactly what you are asking for to someone else. dont see it being a problem but i have 3 regular orders and 1 order for females to fill so figure to be losing about 100 in the next few days. like i said, dont see it being a problem but have to check first.

let me check how many ill have left. just sold exactly what you are asking for to someone else. dont see it being a problem but i have 3 regular orders and 1 order for females to fill so figure to be losing about 100 in the next few days. like i said, dont see it being a problem but have to check first.

Still waiting to hear back.

Fear, im a phoenix native, i might be intrested.

Message me to work something out, i probably won't need that many.

i do have some left but my big issue is with the cold so i would prefer to ship them to the warm states. Have no idea where you are from so just pm me and well discuss the matter at hand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom