Too big of an Enclosure?

ISA my Veiled

Hey just wondering from the other senior members what they think about this. I have my old screen enclosure that I used to have for Isabella. Well I had put Ezio in it (he is around 2 months old) and set it up nicely for him. But I have noticed that he is not eating a lot...I seem to not be able to get him to eat really. Just curious if it would be a good idea to wait about a month or two before I even think about putting him in a larger enclosure. I have a half screen half glass terrarium that I used to use for Isabella when I had first got her at around the same age. Would going back to that be a little more beneficial for him? Thanks guys I appreciate the input. Also the enclosure he is in now is 20 inches long, 35 inches tall and 20 inches back if that made sense.

Ben

A baby can have problems finding food in a large enclouser without the use of cup feeding. And none the less he needs a week or so to settle before not eating is such a concern..

Oh and I get alot of good info from junior memebers so i wouldnt narrow ur acceptance of input to just seniors ;)

Yeah but I can trust the senior members to be a little more consistent. Most times of course. But yeah, he is being cup fed at the moment in his larger enclosure but seems to avoid it so I may free range the crickets in his smaller one.

Yeah but I can trust the senior members to be a little more consistent. Most times of course. But yeah, he is being cup fed at the moment in his larger enclosure but seems to avoid it so I may free range the crickets in his smaller one.

Of course you could do that. And a lot of people spend years caring/breeding before coming here. ;) none the less!! How long has he been in his large enclouser?

He has been in about a week. He was first in the smaller one but I felt like he could go into the larger one. Safer to go with the smaller one I think though

Back
Top Bottom