Tonight, finally!

Wish I'd seen this last night so I wasn't at the bottom of the congrats again! I also hope one of your potential males planted some seed! One way or another, I'm sure it's only a matter of time until you hatch your own melleri. I hope it's this time, though.

Wow what a shot that is. Nice looking! I wish you the best with this clutch and hope everything works out as you want it to. Congrats again!

Thanks for the congrats guys!

I'm crossing my fingers for a healthy clutch Kevin. That's great news!

Me too! Thanks Kevin!
ps. say hi to Michael Scott for me ;):p

Wish I'd seen this last night so I wasn't at the bottom of the congrats again! I also hope one of your potential males planted some seed! One way or another, I'm sure it's only a matter of time until you hatch your own melleri. I hope it's this time, though.

I am really hoping she got some action in the last couple of months from Sam... or Chris... of Henry. We found her in Henry's free range once, and for the first time he wasn't having a spaz out break down at the site of her. :confused: But I am not sure and I am not holding my breath. I am just glad she laid finaly, shes been huge for weeks.

Congrats Kevin & Renee! Who is the mama BTW?

That is Lenny, second clutch from her. Shes doing well this morning. I found Chris and her basking in her basking spot... maybe he did the deed OR hes just happy to see her? lol

I did wait... and wait... shes been restless the last week or so. She wouldn't take to the laying bin. In the last couple of days shes been more stressed. She'd be out of the free range wandering by 9am. This morning when I put her back into the free range before work she was showing off to Sam as if saying he needed to GTFO! :D I've known shes needed to lay this whole time, but she was being picky with her laying bin. :eek:

Did she lay them in the bin in the free range or did you have to put her in one she couldnt get out?

Glad she finally laid. Ill keep my fingers crossed for some fertile eggs!

Lets hope there fertile! ;) I would love to have some CB Melleri in my collection! Add me to the list when ya start one! Good Luck!

Did she lay them in the bin in the free range or did you have to put her in one she couldnt get out?

Glad she finally laid. Ill keep my fingers crossed for some fertile eggs!

For a long time the bin has been sitting at the foot of the free range with a vine going into it... But I never really expected her to use it because it didn't provide much privacy since there are other chams around. I had placed her into it several times, even before being loaded up with eggs, just to make her aware of it. This was suggested to me and that Lenny would remember where it was. Maybe she did remember where it was, but also that it wasn't ideal because of the other cham traffic in the area. The last couple of weeks shes been wandering inconsistently. She would leave one day and stay in the free range the next. About three or four days ago I found her pushing around a couple of Renee's scarfs on the ground as if she were digging in them. That was the main giveaway. I was planning to make a laying bin out of a box, fill it with dirt and place it in the closet since that is where she likes to go 'dig'... but she laid before I could get that going. I think I will try it next time.

Howdy Kevin,

I finally got a chance to read this thread :eek:. Neat! We'll have to give them a SBCK birthday party when they hatch :).

Back
Top Bottom