Tonight, finally!

IMG_6434C.jpg

YEAH!!!! AWSOME!!! EPIC PIC!!!:cool:

KEVIN, REMEMBER IM ON THE WAITING LIST..U GAVE ME A DISCOUNT;):cool::D

Thanks Can!

This is actually a really cool shot. Props.

I wonder what the scratches are from on the sides of the bin...

The scratches are form the trowel I use to stir up the peet moss and sand. It dries out and I have to add water and 'fluff' it. :rolleyes:

And thanks for the props. I was using the 30D.... Not sure I am ever gonna sell it so I use it as my 'around the house' cam.... I keep the 28-135 on it :eek:

How exciting for you! Congrats! I just figured out that you were a guy! I don't know why but I thought you were a girl:confused: Sorry! So hello Kevin!

Didn't pray....

Gongrats, I know you waited, and hoped, and prayed for ever.

Harry

I did wait... and wait... shes been restless the last week or so. She wouldn't take to the laying bin. In the last couple of days shes been more stressed. She'd be out of the free range wandering by 9am. This morning when I put her back into the free range before work she was showing off to Sam as if saying he needed to GTFO! :D I've known shes needed to lay this whole time, but she was being picky with her laying bin. :eek:

This is her second clutch, I just hope they are fertile this time. The first time she was living solo, but in the last year or so shes been living with Sam and Chris. Sam, I am pretty sure is a boy. We shall see though... never count your eggs till hey hatch. They do look more full than the last time... but, again, im not assuming anything. :eek:

Second time in a row, she only likes to lay when I put her in the laying bin :D
I could just tell her face said she was about to explode.

Hey congrats!!! I hope that these are fertile and end being a successful hatch so you can educate everyone on cb melleri!!

Back
Top Bottom