Tommy Update

Miss Lily

Chameleon Enthusiast
Tommy had his check up today at the vets. He seemed to show a lesser pain response today so the vet was encouraged that the Metacam is taking effect. I was advised to double the dose and return for a further check up in 3-4 weeks. Tommy seemed more like his lovely old self while we were there - he wanted to be held rather than go back into the carry cage, bless him! Despite all the prodding and poking, he behaved so well and still hasn't bitten the vet!

Thanks, will do! He wasn't too happy after all the man handling he received at the vets - maybe later when he's a bit calmer! He really doesn't like it at the vets, lol!

YEAH!!!!! Tommy, good job my man. This is such happy news, Tiff i am with Ashleigh, give him a kiss for me and let him know we all love him.:):):) We also love you and are happy for you.:D:D

Haha! Thanks everyone! He does seem happier in himself, so we'll see. He will always have the partial paralysis in that arm as that is irreversible, sadly. But at least he can be free of shoulder pain, the dear little chap!

Back
Top Bottom