Tiny worms

Merujack posted the answer # 37 in your thread of Calcium for Jackson Chameleons. Please read it, follow it, and you won't need to ask 10 more times. I have felt sorry for the nasty replies, but you just are not reading the answers. An expert replied, then you asked again. Btw, I do not see powdered Calcium without D3 in your picture. Merujack gave a perfect answer so go back and read it please.
The calcium with out d3 is the liquid I've ordered the powder

You spray liquid calcium ON your cham when you mist him? DO NOT do this! It won't do him any good to put it on his skin, and it will just build up on the cage plants and perches. Just another pet store product that is fairly useless and unnecessary.
I understand completely I spray it on the leafs and he drinks it he also drinks the tube to the humidifier that's safe right like the water droplets

Trolls are trolls.

I used to be a moderator on a forum for an obscure cult classic video game, and we'd get hit with a troll like this once a year or so.

By definition, she's actually a pretty successful troll. She found a niche community and managed to get the majority of its members fairly worked up.

More than once.
No ones trying to get anyone worked up once again I joined this to be educated better not get b***hed at by you or anyone else

I just want to get this straight for the record. The person at the pet store, whom we have told you to not listen to, sold you two calcium supplements WITH D3 in them? And you actually paid real money for them????? Like you bought the same thing twice? Even though we said Jackson's are sensitive to D3?
No I bought calcium without d 3 then herp multivitamin with beta

No ones trying to get anyone worked up once again I joined this to be educated better not get b***hed at by you or anyone else

You came here to get "educated better" and yet you have continuously ignored 99% of the education people have thrown your way. So the way I see it, there is one of two possibilities here :

The first - You're a troll.

The second - You're dumb.

But we all know it can't be the second, because you're a marine biologist.

You came here to get "educated better" and yet you have continuously ignored 99% of the education people have thrown your way. So the way I see it, there is one of two possibilities here :

The first - You're a troll.

The second - You're dumb.

But we all know it can't be the second, because you're a marine biologist.
I've done everything I was told I ask to make sure I don't get anything wrong so if you can't be nice then maybe you should just find a different forum to b rude on

Ok, you need to dust your crickets EVERY FEEDING with calcium powder WITHOUT D3. TWICE a month dust your crickets with Herpt. Multivitamin and Calcium WITH D3 but NEVER together/at the same time/mixed..........

NO, NO, NOOOOOO.

You do NOT dust with D3 2x a month for MONTANE SPECIES!! Montanes are especially sensitive to D3. They do NOT have the same care as a veiled or a panther. Please do NOT assume that all the various types of chameleons have the same care when it comes to food, heat, lighting, humidity, supplementation, husbandry requirements, etc without PROPERLY researching it.

Jacksons = Montane species.

I even made this in BIG LETTERS for EVERYONE TO CLEARLY READ, and STOP telling this girl to give this Jacksons D3 and vitamins 2x a MONTH!!!!

@Carlton has ALREADY COVERED THIS!
"This is INCORRECT for JACKSON'S! Jackson's are a montane species and more sensitive to fat soluable vitamins such as D3. Do not use calcium WITH added vit D3, or the herp multivitamin dusts as often as you would for a veiled or a panther. Use them less often...such as about once a month, not twice."

*FACE PALM*

Last edited:
That's the problem here. Hailey has gotten info from the Pet store, then comes here and asks questions and have gotten two more regimes, along with recommendation from her vet. It's confusing.

That's the problem here. Hailey has gotten info from the Pet store, then comes here and asks questions and have gotten two more regimes, along with recommendation from her vet. It's confusing.
THANK YOU I've been called out for "trolling" on a reptile website but like you said some of you say different things the vet does and so does the petstore and the video links as well as this care sheet and others I'm just trying not to mess up

THANK YOU I've been called out for "trolling" on a reptile website but like you said some of you say different things the vet does and so does the petstore and the video links as well as this care sheet and others I'm just trying not to mess up
Have you asked your vet what cham experience they have?

Back
Top Bottom