Thunder storms

thewise21

Just had a series of days and serious lighting and thunder especially over night. Seems my little guy is not as active and mostly chilling in one spot. Morning routine seems good just he will usually come out in evenings when I get home and lately he just stays put. I know they don’t hear but can feel vibrations just wondering if anyone had had this happen with there lol ones.

After storms Coda tends to be more timid for one or two days after but she usually goes back to normal pretty fast. Are you taking him out on a regular basis? And have you changed anything in your chams husbandry?

I usually open his cage every evening when I get home a he has 2 windows that he can go to. Weekends out all day and sometimes outside on a tree I have set up. His morning routine seems the same. He comes to his shooting gallery every morning looking and basking. Just when I get home he hasn’t been coming out and just on one stick chilling where he sleeps. He will still come to me for a super worm or hornworm. Not expecting rain tonight but last two nights were bad especially lightening.

Thunderstorms occur wherever your species originated, so it should be no big deal.
You may notice some things you didn't before because you're looking for them.
Keeping your own demeanor "matter of fact" & same as usual should help attenuate stress.

Thanks for responding klyde insight is always good! Will stay the course and monitor! Every other aspect seems to be all normal. Maybe am just over thinking and he actually likes the spot lol

Back
Top Bottom