Three more days!

boosh96

My local reptile show is on Sunday the 15th, and I'm planning on getting a young male Jackson's chameleon as a birthday present! He shall be dubbed Handsome Jack and I'm going to try to get ahold of a 2' x 2' x 4' cage for him, which I want to furnish with a Schefflera arboricola. Any questions, comments?

For his setup, I'm planning on using a Schefflera arboricola plant and using a 12" fluorescent UV bulb next to the basking spot, which I'm going to heat to about 85 degrees Fahrenheit with a low-wattage halogen bulb. I'm getting an Exo Terra Monsoon system. I'm also going to sanitize a bunch of branches of varying sizes and textures and put those in the cage for him to climb on. With that all having been said, how often and for how long should I program the Monsoon system to mist his cage?

I'm trying to see about getting a Mistking starter system.

TheHoff93: I personally don't play Borderlands 2, but my brother plays it all the time and I thought Handsome Jack would be a good name. :D

We'll be ordering a Mistking starter system tomorrow! I can't wait to get Handsome Jack-I've already got his cage and plant and basking lamp! We still need Handsome Jack, a UV light and the mister.

name used already

I hate to burst your bubble, but i read a post on here with that name already taken. i should keep my mouth shut and let you enjoy the moment, @ the same time i don't know if you be mad for someone not speaking up. maybe you want yours to be unique. dilemma dilemma. sorry.

Who says chams can't have the same name, junglefries?

My cham's Monty and there is another "famous" cham named Monty (a jacksons).

There are multiple "rangos" and "pascals" so why not handsome jack?

I doubt there are many unique names out there.everything has been used at least once. Its a great name, how exciting! Read the jacksons caresheets like a Bible and enjoy you're little guy!

We'll be ordering a Mistking starter system tomorrow! I can't wait to get Handsome Jack-I've already got his cage and plant and basking lamp! We still need Handsome Jack, a UV light and the mister.

I got a mistking system few years ago and its great. its given me no problems since it came out of the box. the timer can be a little tricky at first but its really easy once you figure it out.

Back
Top Bottom