THOUGHTS ON BREEDING FEEDERS (CRICKETS TO START)

Red runners are among the roachiest of roaches. I don't even have them and I have like 20 different colonies. Lobsters may even be worse, but they don't fly, just climb... fast.

Red runners are among the roachiest of roaches. I don't even have them and I have like 20 different colonies. Lobsters may even be worse, but they don't fly, just climb... fast.

A baby of these buggers came in my magnetic feeder box. It ran and I grabbed It off the floor before my wife noticed. Thought it looked cool so I kept it and put in with my dubias, then went and ordered a few to start a colony today. Just 30 seconds ago I canceled that order and disposed of that baby. ... it flies wth.

Agree. I will be getting some Surinam soon. I believe the others can also fly. Strangely the Australian roaches are actually from Africa.

Surinam can climb, but I don't know if i ever seen them do it. They like to burrow and will just keep digging around the bottom to hide. They're also small, but they're soft and you could easily feed off several of them at a time. Chams tend to like them too.

Back
Top Bottom